"Artyom V. Poptsov" writes: > Hello, > > I just found out that Guix QA returns a plain Guile error message when I > try to open an issue that was merged: > https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/69654 > > The error looks like this: > > An error occurred > > Sorry about that! > wrong-type-arg > > #fWrong type to apply: ~S#f#f > > Please find a screenshot of the error attached. > > I suppose that the service should return something more meaningful than > that. I think this was happening because QA had problems talking to Mumi (issues.guix.gnu.org). That's now resolved and it's back to the still not very useful "Issue not found" message.