Ricardo Wurmus writes: > Hi Guix, > > the r-team branch has been built successfully. It contains updates to > R > and both CRAN and Bioconductor packages. > > It is the last in the queue of branches to be merged: > > core-updates #70456 > tex-team #70915 > python-team #71408 > kde-team #71614 > rust-team #71703 > r-team #71901 > > It touches very few packages that are not related to R. The exception > is apache-arrow. > > I know that while the python-team branch is farther up the queue it is > not actually ready to be merged, pushing up kde-team, rust-team, and > r-team. What is the status of the other branches in the queue? Kde-team wasn't ready yet and I opened question to get qa to show the broken package