Andreas Enge skribis: > On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 11:35:55PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >> The problem is that both the gnu-build-system and the >> python-build-system were getting imported, and both export a >> ‘%standard-phases’. > > That is what I thought. I tried to add a > #:use-module ((guix build-system gnu) > #:select (gnu-build-system)) > but that was not enough. You’re mixing different things: the line above is on the host side, whereas the patch I proposed changes the modules imported on the build side. >> The fix is to use only python-build-system: > > That also does not seem to work. Could you be more specific? :-) With the patch I sent, the builder should start with: (begin (use-modules (guix build python-build-system) (guix build utils)) ...) So the global variable named ‘%standard-phases’ here is necessarily that of (guix build python-build-system). Can you try this patch to check the value of ‘phases’?