Ludovic Courtès writes: >> Applied but to assembly.scm as Alex suggested; I also added a >> ‘supported-systems’ field. Thanks! > I forgot to mention another thing: nasm is currently not > bit-reproducible, as visible with --rounds=2, due to differences in its > PDF and PS files: Ouch. Sorry. > Could you look into it? Find patch attached. > I suspect it would be easier to simply remove these two files. Packages > in Guix don’t usually install their PDF/PS documentation, and this one > already installs its doc as HTML. Done. There is indeed already info, text and HTML. Greetings, Jan