On Wed, Dec 14 2016, Carlo Zancanaro wrote > I was trying to import some elpa packages recently and found > some issues, so here are some patches to fix them. > > 1. call-with-downloaded-file had behaviour different to how it > was documented to behave. This was primarily a problem when > trying to import packages with no description (eg. > color-theme-solarized on melpa). > > 2. Package dependencies need to be propagated so that emacs can > find them. Has anyone looked at this? This is relatively minor, but now that the 0.12.0 release is done I thought a ping might be appropriate.