myglc2 writes: > Thanks for the comments. I now see that I was confusing the effects of > installing guile 2.2, which causes recompilation of everything, with the > effects of this change, which I made at about the same time. > > So please forget about the patch. SORRY for the run around! OK - I'm glad we figured things out! I was a little confused, because the current recommendation (to use with-eval-after-load) works fine for me in GuixSD. Things should be better, and less confusing, once Guix is compiled using Guile 2.2. -- Chris