Thank you Ludo! A few issues I've spot so far; - The level-2 section formatting is wrong, starting from "git-fetch method", any clue what's up? - This implementation of markdown does not automatically remove the extra margin indentation in code snippets, I've got to fix that. - I was a bit tired when I rewrote the conclusion and I'm realizing now that the last paragraph is poorly phrased. Gotta fix that too. - https://guix.info/blog is not up to date and is missing 3 articles. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/