Jan Wielkiewicz writes: > Why "pjnath/src/pjnath/turn_session.c is read-only; trying to patch > anyway"? Why is it read-only. I don't get it, are we missing some > permissions? Somehow this wasn't a problem before - the previous > version of pjproject-jami didn't have this problem. Is it a bug in Guix? Git checkouts are read-only because they are copied to the store, which strips write permissions. It could be mitigated by having 'git-fetch' return a tarball instead of a directory, but in practice read-only checkouts rarely causes problems (there is 'make-file-writable' in case it does).