"Bonface M. K." writes: > Wouldn't that be redundant? If you wanted to use > EXWM, we already have EXWM provided on MELPA, so > you could just set that up. That's IMHO though. Maybe there is a misunderstanding. We provide EXWM as a Guix package for those who don't want to use Emacs' own package manager. Without an emacs-no-x-toolkit-exwm package, Guix+EXWM users would be forced to drag GTK->Mesa->LLVM just to start Emacs. Besides, MELPA can't be used to build Guix systems, images and the like. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/