Guix, We currently claim that db-secret-file is appended to zabbix.conf.php. To me that can only mean: $ cat db-secret-file $DB['PASSWORD'] = 'supersecure' $DB['maybe'] = 'some more sekrit stuff too' but it's really just: "$DB['PASSWORD'] = '" (with-input-from-file db-secret-file read-string) "';" It's late into 1.2 to invalidate manual translations. However, I'm sceptical of shipping a translated-but-IMO-incorrect snippet over a better English one just to boost coverage stats, and would like to push it anyway. Thoughts? Kind regards, T G-R