unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
From: Christopher Lemmer Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org>
To: Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@debian.org>
Cc: guix-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Guix now in Debian experimental!
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 16:46:03 -0500	[thread overview]

This!  Is!  Awesome!

I think Guix in Debian could be huge and help both massively.  Well,
I've said so more than once in the past.  I believe it!  What's easy to
package in one tends to be easy to package in the other.  Just imagine
if we encouraged more developers using Debian as their host OS to use
"guix environment" (or eventually "guix shell") for their development
environments instead of one million incompatible language package
managers!