Guix, I believe that consistently redirecting[0] these old names to guix.gnu.org makes them much less harmful to keep around, and better than giving up control completely. If cost is a pain point, note that Gandi's current annual renewal price of €19 isn't the lowest around. Ludovic Courtès 写道: > Interestingly, we received bug reports for 1.2.0 where people > referred > to the system as “GuixSD”. The name is still often used in > fora. It's quite common on #guix as well. I wish we could configure sneek to react to certain keywords. No one enjoys playing the broken record, and people tolerate more pedantry from bots than from humans. Kind regards, T G-R [0]: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/commit/?id=c85e128e11d3ba060ae3a6e01da20f531b42d6ef