Hello, As you may have noticed, there is a new "ungrafting" branch that intends to remove most of the "grafts" people have to deal with on a regular basis. The CI (and undersigned) have gotten pretty far on building this branch, but there is a problem: cURL lost its "curl-use-ssl-cert-env" patch in commit cb8569e10c766f180c48c7cf74b74f7b4cb74541. This patch adds support for the SSL_CERT_DIR and SSL_CERT_FILE variables for any application using libcurl. I only noticed this because I merged a new graft for cURL (1adeb74456, a7737f0ead). Now the question is: should we restore this patch, and in practice restart the branch almost from scratch? Or drop it, considering upstream has rejected it[0]? [0] https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/4809 As a middle ground, we can add it to the recent graft added in 1adeb74456, which won't require rebuilds. Thoughts?