Hello! Ludovic Courtès skribis: > Here’s a proposal for a soft revolution: getting rid of input labels > in package definitions. Instead of writing: > > (native-inputs > `(("autoconf" ,autoconf) > ("automake" ,automake) > ("pkg-config" ,pkg-config) > ("guile" ,guile-3.0))) > > one can write: > > (native-inputs (list autoconf automake pkg-config guile-3.0)) I’m still looking into the feasibility of this change. For it to work, I think it’s better if the transition to the new style is as fast as possible. The attached script helps with that: it automatically converts the source of packages where the conversion does not even change the package derivation. It generates diffs like this: