Lars-Dominik Braun writes: > Hi Christopher, > >> Anyway, I wouldn't like for this change to lower the standard though, >> it's currently the only package in Guix with an invalid description (as >> far as I'm aware), is there some reason why it doesn't have one? > it simply fell through the cracks[1]. Commit > 0a379de3249d5e9ff66fb404f7e5aa8ce2cb3d24 adds a proper descripton. > > Sorry for the trouble, No problem, thanks for fixing it. > [1] Unfortunately I cannot run `guix lint` on an entire git changeset, > so instead I have to check each package by hand and I probably missed > rocminfo. I wish someday we can have a branch/pull-request-based > workflow with automated CI checks (linting, `guix pull`, signature > verification, …) *before* merging to master. This is something I've put some time in to, but it needs some general support before I'm confident that the things I have in mind can become reality. I recently started a thread on guix-devel [1] about what I have in mind, so please comment if you're interested in this area. 1: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-08/msg00001.html