Hi Maxime, thanks for that link. I just read that thread. I should have asked earlier, or searched the bug tracker :) I did basically the same as Reily did, so I guess there's no need to submit my patches. Regarding the AOT compilation issues, I believe some of them are solved by the recent patch that changes the timestamps of the class file to be greater than the Clojure source files. I had to patch out some tests as well, but not that many. Maxime Devos writes: > [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]] > On 03-09-2022 17:38, Roman Scherer wrote: > >> Hello Guix, >> >> I would like to enable the S3 transporter for the Clojure package. For >> this I need version 1.8.2 of the Maven Resolver packages. Right now we >> have version 1.6.3 packaged in Guix. > > AFAIK, you don't need to.  IIUC, the patch series at > adds it. > >> Should I update the existing packages to 1.8.2 or create new package >> variants with a 1.8 prefix for this? >> >> Right now I have the variants, but I was wondering what the best >> approach would be. >> >> Thanks, Roman. > > I recommend using something else than Amazon S3 -- Amazon is known for > a number on unethical practices. E.g., after searching for 'Amazon > ethical practices', I found > . Yeah, that's not something I can change. I need the S3 transporter to access the private Maven repository of the company I am working for. I guess I continue installing Clojure by using the official bash script installer. > Greetings, > Maxime. > > [2. OpenPGP public key --- application/pgp-keys; OpenPGP_0x49E3EE22191725EE.asc]... > > [[End of PGP Signed Part]]