Ludovic Courtès writes: > Eric Bavier skribis: > >> Currently, if (@ (guix build utils) wrap-program) is called multiple >> times for the same file, the original file ends up being overwritten. > > OK, you’ve convinced me that this improvement is welcome. An updated patch is attached. I changed some of the wording in the wrap-program docstring to bring it in a bit more in line with the new behavior. Let me know if there should be any more adjustments there. I also took the liberty of changing "/nix" to "/gnu". ;) > It would be ideal if a test in tests/build-utils.scm made sure that > ‘wrap-program’ uses the right file names when called multiple times, > but I won’t object if the patch doesn’t have it. See the new test included in this patch. Rather than checking for the file outputs of wrap-program, it checks for correct behavior of the wrapped program. I believe this is more consistent with how wrap-program is used, and doesn't tie the test to the implementation.