Jelle Licht writes: Hi Jelle! > - The ability to parse npm version data > - An npm backend for ~guix import~ > - Npm modules in guix > - An actual build system for npm packages That's amazing. I played with it today and noticed that it always downloads devDependencies. Why is that...I disabled that because I think I don't need those? Also, I found that you prefer going through the repository/github instead of using the dist tarball. Why is that? Some packages do not have a repository field, such as `http'. I changed that to prefer using the dist tarball and use repository as fallback. You probably want to change that order? I made some other small changes, see attached patch, to be able to download all packages that I need, notably: cjson, http and xmldom. Thanks again for your amazing work, hoping to have this in master soon. Greetings, Jan