Danny Milosavljevic writes: > Hi Ludo, > >> If you know more details, you’re welcome to add them in the comment, but >> otherwise feel free to push! > > Does that mean push to master or to python-tests or to both? > > Also, I don't really know more details other than that the test > framework does autodiscovery and picks up a module for the wrong > platform (Windows) just because it's there. I came across this in python-tests as well, and fixed it by executing "make test" instead of relying on 'setup.py test'. Pro tip: Check how upstream runs their test, if they have a CI system (.travis.yml etc).