ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > I have just pushed a new ‘guix pull’. > > Feedback welcome! The biggest hiccup for me was that I didn't realize at first that I had to run "guix pull" twice to upgrade from the old style "guix pull". Anyway, after I finally did it, things have been working well. Thank you for your hard work on this improvement! One of the reasons I have always been a little scared to run "guix pull" frequently is because it was difficult to roll back. Now that the user-installed Guix is managed in a profile of sorts, it will probably be easy to add something like "guix pull --roll-back" to help people recover easily. -- Chris