Hello, Ricardo Wurmus skribis: >> On latest >> >> ./pre-inst guix package -i something >> >> The new color scheme is nice for output. But I miss the old build >> logs. How do I get them back? > > The build logs are stored by the daemon. You can get their location by > doing > > guix build --log-file something What about immediately giving the file name of the log, as with the patch attached? Several people have already mentioned not knowing about ‘guix build --log-file’ so this would probably be helpful. Thanks for bringing colors and minimalism to the tools’ output! :-) Ludo’.