ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Hi Alex, > > Alex Vong skribis: > >> ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > > [...] > >>> I’ve added you to the group on Savannah, so you now have commit access. >>> >>> Please upload the OpenPGP key you will use to sign commits to Savannah, >>> and reply with a message signed with this key. >>> >> I receive the following error message when I test my uploaded openpgp >> key: > > By “uploading”, I meant you have to manually paste the ASCII-armored > output to the Savannah web interface; there’s no key server there. > Yes, I am using a ECC key. Does it work with Savannah? > HTH! > > Ludo’.