Ludovic Courtès writes: > Roel Janssen skribis: > >> I've attached a patch that adds status icons to the links in the >> expanded view. It only loads when the user clicks on "expand". > > This is great! > > Minor things: I would move the patch list above the status, and remove > the “status:” heading. I made these changes. I inserted a line break between the patch list and the build status icons because I think that looks a little less messy. >> We might need to add a HTTP header from the GNU server to allow >> loading data from external sources: >> >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-origin_resource_sharing > > Indeed, because here the requests get blocked. Could you get in touch > with webmasters@gnu.org and report back? At last! I received an e-mail today that the sysadmins made the change to allow fetching data from hydra.gnu.org. So now it should work once it is uploaded to gnu.org. >> I hope my commit message is OK this way. > > It’s almost perfect. ;-) The only missing bits are the changes to > packages.css that are not mentioned, and the added files that must be > listed. I hope it's perfect now. Kind regards, Roel Janssen