Hello Pierre, Pierre Neidhardt writes: > Hi! > > I've noticed that Femtolisp and Clojure are part of lisp.scm. > In my opinion Femtolisp should belong to scheme.scm, while Clojure > should probably end up in a separate clojure.scm file. > > Thoughts? For femtolisp, I think we could move it if it is indeed a scheme. For clojure, I move it from 'java.scm' to 'lisp.scm' because it is a lisp. But is 'lisp.scm' actually for common lisp only? In any case, I think we would have to move it to a separate file after the # of packages reached a certain level so we may as well move it now. Thanks, Alex