Hi! Giovanni Biscuolo writes: [...] > first and foremost, IMHO guix-devel is not the place to discuss GNU FSDG > criteria; I'm going to subscribe gnu-linux-libre@nongnu.org to send > my comments - and I _have_ some - on the FSDG compliance process then I decided to "escalate" this issue since I found the "Software blacklist" mandatory requiment is a mistake if anybody is interested in the followup, this is what I asked to licensing@fsf.org: http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2019-02/msg00064.html [...] > "ungoogled-chromium cannot be included in Guix System Distribution since > it is listed - as 'chromium-browser' - on the page > > that is an integral part of the GNU FSDG Guidelines as extended by the > FSDG_Checklist via > https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Incoming_distros#Endorsement_Process" indeed I'm very happy Guix maintainers decided to push kudos Marius Bakke! it is very likely you liberated chromium once and for all! and if not... we can **build** it out :-D Happy hacking Giovanni [...] -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures