Ludo', Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Here’s a mission for you, dear reader: write a service that > starts znc, > with suitably posed duct tape and chewing gum, and modify > > so that it’s automatically started. I started writing a practice ZNC service at FOSDEM but it's not finished (duct tape, bash & dried corn flakes being the enemy of the perfect here, too). I got stuck trying to declaratively configure ZNC, but now I don't think that even made sense. ZNC's configuration file is a dynamic state file, period. I'll put finishing that right under the Overdrives on the ol' list. Kind regards, T G-R