Thanks for the feedback! You are absolutely right, my initial implementation is not ready for merge, but it's already useful as a proof of concept. Would you happen to know where this is implemented in Nix? Otherwise I'll look at the doc you've linked. Or... I'm thinking we could do even better: use #:allow-other-keys then generate the entry from the key symbol (e.g. #:categories would generate "Categories"). This way the function would not have to hard-code the keys. Regarding your point on the string vs. list values, I suggest we accept both for all arguments and we string-join the lists. Thoughts? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/