Hi, Christopher Baines skribis: > One thing that I was aware of before the recent core-updates merge was > that the Guix Data Service [1] didn't generate derivations for systems > other than x86_64-linux and i686-linux, at least to the same extent as > the master branch before the recent core-updates merge. Indeed, see this bug fix that landed before the merge: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=bc60349b5bc58a0b803df5adce1de6db82453744 > I think this is down to the use of package-transitive-supported-systems > within the Guix Data Service, but the output of this function for a > package can also be seen by running guix package --show. The patch below fixes ‘guix show’ but it has a noticeable performance impact that makes me thing something’s not quite right with memoization in ‘package-transitive-supported-systems’: