Thanks, I'll look into it. > Yes please, I didn't have time nor knowledge to finish this. > Let me know if you'll fix this. I also have to reread the packaging > tutorial, because last time I checked it wasn't that fancy as the > current one in the cookbook is. Actually... It's should be the same content! ;) > I send all patches, because I'm not a git wizard yet. > Do I have to add copyright lines or something? Of course I license my > work under the GPL v3 or any later as the project uses. No problem, I'll add your copyright lines wherever needed. Cheers and thanks for the hard work! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/