Hi Ludo’, Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hi, > > Amin Bandali skribis: > >> You may have seen me post on the Guix lists, chat in #guix on freenode >> (as bandali), or know me from my involvement with other areas of GNU. >> I've been a happy user and occasional contributor to GNU Guix for some >> time now. As my contributions recently became more frequent, and since >> I'd also like to help out with reviewing and merging patches, I decided >> to apply for commit access to Guix, which I was kindly granted by the >> Guix maintainers. > > Welcome aboard! :-) It’s great to have you here. > > Ludo’. Thank you very much! It's great being here. ^_^ -mab