Ludovic Courtès writes: > But there’s a good reason for it to be per-session: the admin may want > to be in control of those parameters. For example, on berlin, we’d > rather make sure machines don’t stay idle for too long. This makes sense, but for now it seems that it's hard to know whether the build failed because of a timeout or something else. I suppose some improvements should be done on the Cuirass / Data service fronts. If we confirm that timeouts really cause the issue, then I suppose the Berlin admin can increase the timeout so that the offending packages build. Thoughts? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/