Raghav, Raghav Gururajan 写道: > Hello Guix! o/ I haz returned. > As of 2017, IANA (www.iana.org) has changed the standard > template for > font media types. > Not so much changed, but that there was previously no standard. The W3C was displeased with the proliferation of ad-hoc, inconsistent font MIME types and created [SOURCE]. > So, font/freetype and font/opentype has to be updated to > font/ttf and > font/otf, respectively. For people who deal with MIMEs, yes, but how does this affect a package manager like Guix? We don't. > Almost all font packages in guix, are using the old > specification. Where? > I have updated font-gnu-freefont a while ago. We need to update > other > packages. Any ideas on how to change them all in a time-saving > way? Are you talking about 5483a2d0a913fe533744699e9ef5757c6e3f6983? Aside... I know others have mentioned this before, and this is another example of a commit that should have been split. It silently moves the TTF fonts from /share/fonts/truetype to /share/fonts/ttf for reasons that aren't explained anywhere and aren't related to the stated goal. Was this RFC the reason? If so you're confusing two unrelated things. $ ls ~/.guix-profile/share/fonts cantarell/ opentype/ truetype/ (Seeing this I might change cantarell to use ‘opentype’, or not, because it's purely a matter of taste.) These directory names are for humans. I think ‘truetype’ was better than ‘ttf’. Kind regards, T G-R > [SOURCE]: > https://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/media-types.xhtml#font