Hi, zimoun skribis: > On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 at 10:35, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > >> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/guix-artwork.git/tree/website/drafts/meet-guix-at-fosdem-2021.md > > LGTM! > >> Regarding the Guix Day next Monday, do we have the BBB URL or will it be >> disclosed later? What should we say regarding practical connection >> info? > > The Fosshost BBB instance at is still > alive. We are using it every week to run our Outreachy Weekly > meeting. > Aside that, I do not know what is planned for the Day. So what about: