Hi Ludo, Ludovic Courtès writes: > Maybe you could “formally” ask for a review of the branch when you think > it’s ready (perhaps even git-send-emailing the patches to guix-patches, > for convenience), and then we can merge in ‘core-updates’ (if/when that > matches other branch scheduling choices). That's a good idea. I'll do that for wip-ppc64le-for-master shortly. I'll do it for wip-ppc64le later, after incorporating the changes from wip-ppc64le-for-master, and after resolving the issues with the GCC 8 upgrade. Ludovic Courtès writes: > It works on my laptop. :-) If you’re confident, please push—thanks for > the fix! Done in commit 341dfe7eda4972af0a027357015ea595314438b0! > (Next time please report the issue to bug-guix where it’s more likely to > be seen and dealt with. :-)) Good call. It's easy to miss an email in a big thread like this. Thank you for noticing it and replying. In the future, I'll send bugs/patches to bug-guix/guix-patches to increase their visibility. -- Chris