Hey! I last emailed guix-devel on this topic back in September: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-09/msg00054.html https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-09/msg00159.html Along with some general improvements and fixes, the following things might be interesting: - There are now some bigger badges for the overall status of patch issues, thanks Arun! - The sort order for the patches page should now be more useful - The creation of the patch branches is now handled here (rather than through scripts run by Laminar) - There is a mailto link on the issue page to toggle the moreinfo status, thanks Efraim for the idea! - The issue page has a "review checklist". I based this off of something Arun suggested for Mumi. The form doesn't do anything, I'm just using it as a reminder of things to check when reviewing patches. In terms of next steps: - I'm still looking to move this repository on to Savannah, my initial attempt failed, so I'm not sure how to do this. - Currently it's hard to distinguish "Unknown" builds in to builds where some dependency has failed, and builds which just haven't happened yet. I'm going to try and change the Guix Data Service to provide information on blocking builds in the comparison. - For more things, see the README https://git.cbaines.net/guix/qa-frontpage/about/ I'm finding this really useful to highlight simple patches which have had some testing done automatically. I'd encourage others who are interested in merging patches to try looking at the patches showing up as green, as hopefully they're in a good state. If there's any which aren't (e.g. needs some changes or more discussion), you can mark it as moreinfo to push it down the list (there's a link on the right to do this). Do let me know if you have any comments or questions! This should be easy to hack on as well, and I'm happy to try and help. Thanks, Chris