Hey, As has happened before in the past, at the moment we're not getting emails to guix-commits for the main guix.git repository. This impacts the data service instances as they use these emails to know when there are new revisions to process. I've now added the ability to configure the data service to poll the repository for changes and I've enabled this on both data.guix.gnu.org and data.qa.guix.gnu.org, which should mean they'll be shortly back up to date. This sounds easy, but it was a little tricky to implement, as I didn't want to remove the email feature in favour of polling, at least not yet. It's also had a large impact on data.qa.guix.gnu.org, as now it's learned about lots of older branches that it didn't know about before. Chris