Hi Guix, attached is a patch to add the waf build system. Although waf is called a meta build system, most applications that I've encountered so far (all related to audio) have the standard build phases as the GNU build system. The waf build system is embarrassingly similar to the Python build system. Essentially, the phases are run by executing python waf $PHASE instead of python setup.py $PHASE Unlike the Python build system, however, there is a configure phase, and not everything important happens during the install phase. I'm using the waf-build-system for packaging LV2, Ardour, JACK2, and related libraries. ~~ Ricardo