Hello Guix, Now this is official: we accept donations through the FSF! https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=8423 https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/fsf-announces-support-for-gnu-guix The donation page is at: https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=50 The first milestone is to replace the front-end for hydra.gnu.org, with the hope of getting it up and running within the next couple of months. Let’s build ourselves a better infrastructure! Thanks in advance for your support. Ludo’.