ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > taylanbayirli@gmail.com (Taylan Ulrich "Bayırlı/Kammer") skribis: > >> I'm having headaches with distcheck. Currently it bails out because I'm >> missing tex. Debian's version is apparently too old, and Guix's version >> is huge and has been downloading for many hours now. I'll report back >> again when I'm done with that. Distcheck passes. I also made sure make passes at the absence of gnutls in the environment. This obsoletes the hack in the Makefile that was mentioned on IRC yesterday; here's an updated patch.