Andreas Enge writes: >> + (native-search-paths >> + (list (search-path-specification >> + (variable "OCAMLPATH") >> + (files (list (string-append "lib/ocaml")))))) > > I have doubts about this search path. Normally, a search path is registered > with the program that needs it; for instance, gcc declares a LIBRARY_PATH, > and then whenever a program is installed that provides libraries, these are > added to the environment variable. > What do you think? If yes, this should be split into two patches. Ah yes, that makes sense. > So I suppose the search path declaration should really be in the ocaml > package, and if lablgtk provides files matching the pattern, they will be > added and available for laby. Nice! New patch set attached. Greetings, Jan