Hello, Mathieu Lirzin writes: > with texlive-minimal as input, and without texlive in the environment do > you get some errors? Yes, I do. The errors are the same sh: pstopnm: command not found sh: pnmtopng: command not found They do not appear with `netpbm' in the environment, so I think everything is fine, after all. > The ‘arguments’ field is for general purpose build customization, > whereas The ‘snippet’ field in origin is meant for removing/modifying > parts of the code that don't respect GNU FSDG. > > It is done this way so that when the user is doing ‘guix build --source > PACKAGE’ to get the tarball, a freed version is provided instead of the > one from upstream. Point taken. Thank you for the explanation. > I think you are right, could you send an updated patch with two separate > phases? Sorry I love nitpicking. ;) Here is the new patch. Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou 0x80A93738