Lukas Gradl writes: > Hello, > > This patch adds the Rope refactoring library for python. > I am only interested in this package as a dependency of elpy. > > There is no particular reason why the old (0.10.2) would be needed, > AFAIK. > > There are some tests that fail on the python-3 version. According to > this (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rope-dev/rmimG01CHUk), > upstream seems to have no particular interest in fixing that at the > moment. > > > Thank you in advance for considering this! > > Best, > Lukas > > Being new to GNUS I accidently sent this email when trying to attach the patch. Sorry about that! Here it is: