Leo Famulari writes: > On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 09:02:21PM +0200, Andreas Enge wrote: >> Hello, >> >> just a quick comment on the name: >> >> On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 02:47:55PM -0500, Lukas Gradl wrote: >> > Upstream seems to refer to the software as "iax" "libiax" and "libiax2" >> > interchangeably. The "2" was the closest thing I could find to a version >> > number. >> >> notice that the tarball name is always "correct" as the package name, unless >> upstream consistently uses a different name. In this case: >> >> + "https://gitlab.savoirfairelinux.com/sflphone/libiax2/" >> + "repository/archive.tar.gz?ref=" >> >> I would suggest to use "libiax2" as the package name (variable name and >> package NAME field), and the version number as proposed by Leo. > > Okay, so let's change the naming to libiax2, and give some more detail > about the licensing, as shown in my patch from earlier today. Then we > should be ready to merge :) OK, I changed the name to libiax2 and added the license field + comment from your patch. A big Thank you to everyone for their input! I still feel fairly unsure about what I am doing, so I really appreciate that! Best, Lukas