Julien Lepiller writes: > Here are the next 10 ocaml-related patches I would like to push. What do you > think? I don't know anything about ocaml, but the patches reads fine to me. One thing that strikes me is the usage of native-inputs; I assume it's because the packages are not referenced, but bear in mind that they are built for the architecture of the build machine, and not for the target system. E.g. `guix build --system=i686-linux ocamlify` will add 64-bit native-inputs even if the final product is supposed to be 32-bit. Not sure if that will cause problems or not. > I'm pretty sure number 9 and 10 can be improved, any idea? Not from me, I'd say it looks fine :-)