Andy Wingo writes: > On Thu 16 Mar 2017 20:26, Amirouche Boubekki writes: > >>> So! My proposal for this new "guildhall" would be: >>> >>> 1. a web service >>> >> >> What would be the cli interface associated with that web service? >> Some thing like the following will do: >> >> $ guildhall register > > So I think we could re-use the "guild" command; see the original > "guildhall" on how this is done. I dunno though, maybe that's not > desireable. If it's not, maybe guildhall isn't the right name? I don't > know. I’d think $ guild register # register with the guild What I long wanted to do: $ guild hall # show and change the defined package sources Adding guild sub-commands within guildhall is pretty easy. See https://github.com/ArneBab/guildhall/commit/3c9b78a91088cc66ecfc9ca7b62cf2a1d8f90781 I’d assume it’s similarly easy when starting fresh. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken