Roel Janssen writes: >> I’d be happy if you could take care of the mass update. I should note >> that sometimes new inputs are required. To find them I usually run the >> update in a separate branch where I’ve applied changes to import anew >> and compare with the existing package expression when updating. It’s on >> my list to clean this all up and submit my changes for review. It’s >> ugly but it works pretty well. If you’re interested I could send you a >> patch. > > How do you test which inputs are required? I built all the bioconductor > packages and fixed their builds by adding inputs wherever that was > needed. This does not take care of inputs that are no longer needed (if > any..). Any way I can test that in a convenient way? Attached is my rough patch set. Apply this and run the update with “guix refresh -t bioconductor,cran -u”. It will tell you to “consider” removing or adding inputs. Some of the suggestions are wrong, but it really means well :) It’s terrible code in some places. Don’t look too closely.