Hello everyone, On Wed 16 Jan 2019 at 13:53 Pierre Neidhardt wrote: > Whichever number we provide will go out of date at some point. > It's extra maintenance, and if we only put a rough number (e.g. 100k+) then it's > not really meaningful in my opinion. While I agree with this statement, I also think that Swedebugia's idea of comparing the number of Guix-ported packages of an ecosystem with the total number of packages in this ecosystem is interesting. Couldn't something like #+begin_src sh guix ecosystem pypi #+end_src which would retrieve the number of packages on pypi, compute the number of pypi packages defined for Guix and output some statistics be done? Gabriel