Hi Richardo! Ricardo Wurmus writes: > rsyncd is going to take longer as I need to make an application to the > campus IT to let them open the port. I’ll let you know when it’s ready, > but it can take a little while. Thanks in advanced! We're trying to use Guix in our development for an experiment. If everything goes well, we will try it in a product. Guix is worth to try for complex system. If the China mirror can be done, then it's a good step for us to build Chinese Guix community. Best regards. -- GNU Powered it GPL Protected it GOD Blessed it HFG - NalaGinrut Fingerprint F53B 4C56 95B5 E4D5 6093 4324 8469 6772 846A 0058