Hey folks, was wondering if there would be interest in doing a virtual meetup where we try and fix issues revealed by "guix lint". On a fairly recently pulled guix: $ guix lint --checkers=description > guix-lint-description $ guix lint --checkers=synopsis > guix-lint-description $ wc -l guix-lint 365 /home/vagrant/guix-lint-description 169 /home/vagrant/guix-lint-synopsis 534 total That's over 500 mostly trivial issues to fix! The description and synopsis fixes are generally pretty easy, so might make for good first steps for someone wanting to get familiar with the process of contributing without having to invest a whole lot of time and energy. For someone looking for slightly more adventurous things, one could try fixing other issues guix lint knows about, or fix all issues of a particular package, or incorporating guix lint knowledge directly into importers, etc.! It would be a nice bit of housecleaning. :) Anyone interested? I haven't really done this sort of thing virtually before; Where would be a good place to host it? live well, vagrant