Hello Kaelyn and Ludo' thank you for your help! Kaelyn writes: [...] >> First, we need to cherry-pick relevant commits from gitlab.com. Any >> takers? If you Giovanni or anyone else is willing to help, I'd be really happy to help, I just saw Kaelyn was already working on this unfortunately I'm not the right person to maintain emacs-guix since my *-lisp foo is still Panda-style >> we can grant commit access so we share the work. Another way to help >> is by listing commits that should be applied. >> >> Volunteers? > > I'd be happy to help with the efforts! I just took a few minutes and > checked both repos out into a single working tree, and there aren't > many commits unique to each repository. The official savannah repo has > 5 commits since they diverged, with the 3 oldest looking like > variations of the 6 oldest in the gitlab repo. Likewise, not counting > the 6 just mentioned, there are 4 unique commits in the gitlab repo. how is your cherry-picking going? is there anything I can do to help? Thanks, Gio' [...] -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures